With Thanksgiving coming up I’m going to take a few moments and jot down some things I am thankful for. Feel free to leave your list in the comments to share!
1. Jesus – that He died for a sinner like me.
2. Brandon – my hunk of a husband that works a crazy schedule to provide for our family and allows me to stay home to raise our young men.
3. Elijah and Lee – they fill my life with so much joy, even on the hardest days.
4. Our House – we have a beautiful home, more things than we need, and good to share with family and friends.
5. Electricity and indoor plumbing – I so much take these for granted, but they are a huge blessing.
6. Clothes – More than I need, really
7. Family – near and far, they are always willing to help in any way.
8. Friends – A group of ladies I can be mentored, mentor to, and share every day life with.
9. Car – I can visit people, get groceries, and share experiences with my family all while having the safety of our car.
10. Church – similar to friends, I can be mentored and help mentor others while praising the One who created us all.
11. Freedom – I live in a country where I am free to do so many things because of brave soldiers who fought for generations to come.
12. Food – God has provided us with more than just small meals, we have all three meals and snacks between.
13. Health – Mental and physical wellness and when the mental gets tested I have several prayer warriors and family and friends to call on and a God who is always there.
14. A new day, every day – A fresh start to rethink things and try again and again.